Blog Posts - Real Estate Mentor



Make Money with Tax Liens

Learn how to make big money in tax sale Have you ever wondered if the stories of tax sale houses for pennies on the dollar are true? Yes they are. Ok they don’t happen often but they do happen. I know it is true because I have done them. I boug...

Weekly wrap: A busy AND productive week

Based on the total number of posts during the past 7 days, I can say it has been a very busy week. But it is better than that because it has also been a productive one. My wife and I have been busy AND productive with our own respective online and of...

Are you looking for a REAL real estate mentor?

What is a mentor? A mentor is someone who teaches or gives help and advice to a less experienced and often younger person.[1] Having a mentor is very important when you are serious about real estate investing, or about learning any topic. You have to...

Top 3 Reasons Why Think Rich Quick Cebu Was AWESOME!

TRQ Cebu was simply amazing. Power-Packed with internet marketing strategies by Jomar Hilario, Real Estate Investing by Trace Trajano, and wealth attraction power by John Calub. I don't think I've attended any other seminar that provided more value t...
by JakeBere DotCom on Feb 1, 2011

Starting Earning Millions Through Real Estate, Join Now!

Start making money from real estate! Join the biggest business event to hit Cebu City with Think Rich Quick seminar. With real estate guru Trace Trajano (Pinoy Robert Kiyosaki), Jomar Hilario (Pinoy Internet Marketign Guru), and wealth attraction men...
by JakeBere DotCom on Jan 11, 2011

The Apprentice Challenge – We need your help!

If you attended the recently held Think Rich Quick seminar last March 27, 2010, you already know that Trace Trajano has come up with an Apprentice Challenge. My teammates and I are currently competing in that challenge. For those who were not able to...

Financing Methods For Creative Real Estate

Get ready, this is the age of creative real estate financing. Do you remember when financing meant you saved up enough money to put 20% down on a house, and then got a mortgage loan for the other 80%? You can still do that, but there are many more op...
by Pole Information on Apr 20, 2009


Trending Topics

Close