Latest Blog Posts
- Men’s Shirtson Aug 8, 2013 in UncategorizedI am a sucker for over-sized sweaters, shirts, tanks, etc. So mens clothing is some of my favorite stuff to work with, it can be so versatile whether it is used as cover ups, or as belted dresses, or whatever you want to do. I also love feeling comf...
- Check out our Bloglovin’on Aug 7, 2013 in Uncategorized<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10211823/?claim=nx3vyu9z8yb”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> We’re new to it.
- Athlete of Choice
- Drab Mondays = More Color
- The Civil Wars
- Pop of Coloron Aug 1, 2013 in UncategorizedHello all! Most people enjoy wearing bright, eye-catching, colorful clothes. It is a great way to express your own creative style or even the mood you are in. My favorite color is black and like I have mentioned before I tend to stay with darker colo...
- By the Water
- Meet me.
- Blazer!on Jul 25, 2013 in Samantha Wears ThursdaysHello all! Today I am headed off on a last second family vacation to the beach before heading back to school. When I think about packing for summer vacations I think of lots of color. Typically I am a girl of basics, so you can almost always see me i...
- McFrat Star
- New Thingson Jul 18, 2013 in UncategorizedHello again! This week I have an outfit I am really excited about. I recently went to Washington D.C. to visit family and of course visit the many museums there. While running around with my three infant cousins I was able to a little shopping and pu...
- Jumping For Joyon Jul 11, 2013 in UncategorizedHello again on this fab Thursday! This outfit is super easy a plain dress with a denim jacket. With this you can really get as creative as you want. I kept it simple, but you could do so much with plain dresses like this. Whether it is scarves, hat...
- A Dash of Inspiration
- Bowties. Just do it.
- Happy Fourth of July!
- Black, White and Blue
- Doc Martens are the key to my heart