1 - Spot Blue
A blog about all things Turkey from leading UK based Turkish property agent Spot Blue. Facts and.. figures and a whole pile of opinion on the Turkish economy and property market.
Latest Blog Posts
- Gulf States continue to drive Turkish market, while UK confirms long-term trade commitment
- Positive changes to Turkey’s residency permit rules
- Turkish Airlines rises above the competition as a world-class carrier
- Turkey flies above turbulence of EU Referendum
- Turkey’s new super highway and Marmara Sea bridge set to boost Bursa property market
- Wills and Kate opt for France's Courchevel over Switzerland's usual 'royal' resortson May 22, 2016 in CourchevelCourchevel’s reputation as one of the Alps’ most glamourous resorts was confirmed earlier in March this year when the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge chose it for a ski holiday with their young family. Prince William and Kate stayed with children G...
- Turkish Airlines sponsors Euro 2016 and aims for new heights in 2016
- More cranes break Turkey’s horizon as its construction sector keeps growing
- Istanbul flying high as one of the world’s busiest air hubs
- Cities in Turkey among world’s best for capital appreciation
- Resilient Turkish economy is 3rd strongest in G20 and bodes well for investors
- New flight will bring the French Alps closer to the North next winter
- Istanbul drives sales in February, with signs of interest in Altinkum and Aydin
- Major Istanbul expo reflects strong Middle Eastern demand for Turkish propertyon Mar 24, 2016 in IstanbulIn a sign of confidence for the Turkish property market, Istanbul hosts its first ever Cityscape Turkey property exhibition in March 2016, an event previously only associated with the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Taking place 24th-26th March at the Is...
- Property investors reap highest rewards in Turkey in 2015, according to new global report
- Gulf investors drive foreign demand 3 years after Turkey’s law change
- Spot Blue International Property means business when it comes to social media
- Investors in ski homes ready to take 'The Jump' should try the French Alps
- Istanbul boosted by ranking in top 15 European cities for investment prospects in 2016
- Non-owners of French ski homes feel pain of weaker pound more than owners