Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for All Things Workplace
- Coaching: The Four Essentials
- No One Follows A Tentative Person
- A Blessed Christmas to You and Your Familyon Dec 25, 2015 in Holiday Thoughts...
- The "Thank You" War for Talent
- You Can Influence: Here's How
- How About "Design" vs. "Work"?on Oct 19, 2015 in Performance ManagementRight now, you are either thinking about or designing an idea, product, service, or process. Yet most of us don't view ourselves as designers. It sounds like a specific, creative field in which we don't have formal education. But we...
- Caution: Invisible Assumptions
- What Are You Paying Attention To?on Sep 1, 2015 in LeadershipThere's an incongruity between time and money devoted to leadership development and the number of articles about bad bosses. Maybe its' time to re-visit the definition of "bad." Here's why: People do that for which they are rewarded. Period. I've...
- Do Your Leaders Coach?
- Build Competence Through Questionson Jul 20, 2015Leaders do have to tell people exactly what to do when a person isn't yet competent--and confident--about the task or assignment. (The whole "leader" thing isn't just about high-concept and vision). But how do you develop managers who are knowledgeab...