Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for 100 Cups of Coffee
- hi how are you
- Dating for Pleasure
- An Irish Accent and a Park Benchon Jan 14, 2014Some nights at the bar are unforgettable. Other nights, you wish you could scrub your brain with a hard brush and hot bleach.The girls and I were spending our usual Friday night at the old man's pub, drinking cheap cocktails and making fun of our exe...
- Disney Vs Travers
- Mashed Potatoes of Love
- I'm Feeling 32on Jan 1, 2014When you are single on New Year's Eve in New York, there are a million things you could be doing. Head into Times Square to brave the cold and the crowds, wait for the ball to drop and hope your face ends up on television. Scrounge up an invite to a...
- The Armenian Pianiston Dec 13, 2013Time for a little follow up on my earlier December blog, The Twelve Dates of Christmas.I met #12 - The Armenian Pianist on OkCupid, like the majority of my online dates.Pros: He sent me a message that was smart, funny, insightful, and showed tha...
- The Twelve Dates of Christmason Dec 10, 2013I've been posting several cryptic status updates on Facebook recently about the numerous suitors in my crazy dating life. Since going back online, I've had some super weird horror stories (which I'll save for a later entry) but for now, I thought you...
- Maybe I'm the Problemon Aug 30, 2013I love Taylor Swift. She does what I want to do, which is write amazing break up stories that motivate / inspire / comfort / propel girls all over the world into healing their hearts and moving on. Granted, her stories are set to music and some of th...
- Sealed With a Kisson Aug 27, 2013The following story is why I can no longer date Mormons. Let me explain:I met Josh online and he was wonderful. He was incredibly smart, running one of the largest high tech cyber security companies in New York. He was funny, very witty and full of s...