Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Property in UK
- Buy-to-let growing in London, with prime central homes attracting wealthy foreign tenants
- London’s $101.5million luxury property market makes it the world’s No.1
- Sales of prime London property still rising in 2014, fuelled by Asian buyers
- 2014 asking prices still soaring, with growth rate in London close to pre-crisis levels
- London prices surge at fastest rate for 11 years during year’s first quarteron Apr 7, 2014 in UKLondon recorded annual house price growth of 18.2 per cent during the first quarter of 2014, which was double the UK’s national average growth of 9.2 per cent, according to one of the UK’s leading lenders. Nationwide House Price Index for Q1 2014...
- Spring 2014 Budget – good or bad for UK property?on Mar 21, 2014 in UKOsborne’s Spring Budget this week included changes to property taxes in the high end of the market and further measures to encourage house-building. Here are some reactions from key players in the UK property market. “It is unlikely that redu...
- Southbank is now London’s third ‘City’ with continuing bullish growth forecaston Mar 14, 2014 in UKLondon’s Southbank district is the rising star of the capital’s property market, recording record rises in rental take-up and investment, according to a leading global property consultancy. New research by Knight Frank – which labels the So...
- London’s luxury rental market one of the most expensive in the worldon Mar 7, 2014 in UKLondon has the fifth most expensive high-end rental property in the world and comes second in Europe after Moscow, according to the a leading global consultancy for the management and assignment of expat employees. Rents for an unfurnished, three-be...
- Why Prime London real estate will be the most profitable asset class in 2014on Feb 27, 2014 in UKResidential property in Prime London will outperform other major asset types and record double digit growth this year, according to a leading international property consultancy. A report by Chesterton Humberts forecasts capital values to rise 10.1 pe...
- Knightsbridge and Isle of Dogs ahead of the pack for rental returns in Londonon Feb 14, 2014 in UKLondon’s Isle of Dogs has emerged as one of the strongest rental performers over the last 12 months, according to a leading property consultancy. These findings are a result of an increase in City recruitment and an upturn in demand from tenants se...