Mowing the Law is a Legal Blog initiated by Law Students. The blog publishes articles on contemporary Legal issues. Lawyers, students and researchers may submit articles on any area of law including Intellectual Property and Real Estate
Listed in: Law
Latest Blog Posts for Mowing the Law
- Succession Certificates: Why Everything People Know about Them is Probably Wrong & Why that May be a Good Thingon Aug 31, 2016 in successionWe all know what succession certificates are, or at least we think we do. The words ‘succession certificate’ brings to mind a document in nature of probate or letters of administration. Therefore, on the death of a member of a co-operative housin...
- Annihilation of Caste: The Best Solution? (Part - II)
- Annihilation of Caste: The Best Solution? (Part - I)
- Critical Review of the Lokpal and Lokayuktha Bill, 2011
- Buy Back of Shares by Private or Unlisted Company
- Scope of Re-examination under Indian Evidence Act
- Procedures you need to know: Voluntary Winding Up of LLP
- Over 750 Office Space Leases in Mumbai to Expire in 2016
- Capital Punishment, the Need or Necessity
- Judicial Independence or Judicial Supremacy?