Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Colored Chalks
- Why Use Pop-Under Ads to Increase Your Site's Revenue?
- How to Learn Forex Trading Even Without Investment But Earning Real Money?on Apr 11, 2015 in Money-MakingForex Market Trading was a world so big and often unpredictable (for me). So, I started reading about it and dare say that I can even hone my analytical skills with it. Those payment proofs you see from Forex traders are really enticing. You can even...
- Tips and Tricks to Earn More From Crowdflower Tasks (Clixsense, Neobux)
- Why the Adsense Link Ads Suddenly Turned Gray and Dull?on Mar 26, 2015 in Publisher AdsThe Google Adsense ads in this blog had suddenly turned gray and dull yesterday. I noticed this change because I had just replaced an image ad with a text link ad to test if it will fare better. I configured the link ad with the default blue and whit...
- Use OpenSpeedTest.com to Test Your Internet Speedon Jul 5, 2014 in Blogging ToolsI am an internet junkie and I get frustrated whenever I get slow internet connections. As a handy tool to monitor my internet speed, I suggest you use an internet speed tester to determine your internet speed at a specific time of the day. If you wa...
- Earn from Clicks: the Clixsense Earning Guide
- How to Edit Post Title and Description When Sharing Blog URLs in Facebook?on Feb 5, 2014 in Blogging Tips and TricksFacebook is the biggest networking site which allows users to share websites and pages in their newsfeed. As a blogger, you should grab this opportunity as this is a free service to have your blog shown to wider audience and in turn will bring traffi...
- How to Insert a Social Bookmark Buttons Before and After Your Blog Post?on Jan 23, 2014 in Blogging ToolsSocial bookmarks make your blog visible in social network-king sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+. If you have easy access buttons for sharing, readers can just click on them and make your site be seen outside the blogosphere. With your blog po...
- Fix: Prevent Blogger's White Pictures Into Turning Gray After Uploadon Jan 23, 2014 in Blogging Tips and TricksLately, I had been uploading pictures with white background in Blogger and whenever the upload finished, my pictures became gray or dull in color and it doesn't look appealing! I cannot find picture setting under my Blogger account. So, I did some Go...
- How to Remove Borders or Shadows in Blogger Posted Images?