Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Code on cloud
- How to build WSO2 ESB from source and remote debugging the source code
- Programmatically clone Synapse message context in WSO2 ESB.
- WSO2 ESB: How get response http status code
- How to store and read resources from WSO2 Registry.on Feb 23, 2015In this short tutorial I will show how we can store and read data from the WOS2 Registry with the Registry API. We can use registry to store any type of data or meta data and the Registry supports for many other operations. However in this post...
- How to store and read resources with WSO2 Registry API.on Feb 23, 2015In this short tutorial I will show how we can store and read data from the WOS2 Registry with the Registry API. We can use registry to store any type of data or meta data and the Registry supports for many other operations. However in this post...
- Build a simple Java (JAX-RS) RESTful web service and a client using Apache CXF in WSO2 Developer Studio
- How to use Support Vector Machine classifier in OpenCV for Linearly Separable Data sets.on Jan 2, 2015In this tutorial I’m going to illustrate very basic and simple coding example targeting beginners to use Support Vector Machine (SVM) Implementation in OpenCV for Linearly Separable Data sets. I’m not going to explain the complex mathematical bac...
- How to find the Greatest common divisor of an integer array in java
- Android TCP/IP client-server socket program (part two)on Jun 15, 2014This is the second part of the post. In this part I will describe the implementation of the TCP/IP Android client program. I tested these two programs by connecting two Android devices over a Wi-Fi network. The deice which host the Wi-Fi hotspot has...
- Android TCP/IP client-server socket program which communicates over a Wi-Fi network (part one)on Jun 15, 2014In this post I’m going to illustrate how we can create an Android server program and Client program which can communicate via ordinary java sockets over a Wi-Fi network using TCP/IP protocol.In the first part of the post I describe the Server progr...