Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for The Frugal Homemaker
- Christmas Living Room + Farmhouse inspired Christmas treeon Dec 19, 2016 in UncategorizedToday I am sharing my living room all decked out for Christmas! Our new fixer upper house is still very much in the “fixing up” stage but the one room that is probably the most done is the living room. So I went all out for Christmas...
- Christmas Cookie Party with Christmas Themed Milk Jars
- Make an inexpensive Christmas pillow from a placematon Dec 9, 2016 in UncategorizedI have had several people comment on my cute red plaid flannel pillows on my Christmas front porch and even though this isn’t a new idea I thought I would share it anyways. Sometimes we just need a fresh reminder of something that could work...
- Farmhouse Christmas Front Porch with #HDCHolidayHomes Touron Dec 5, 2016 in UncategorizedThis post sponsored by Home Decorators Collection. But styling and opinions are all mine! I am so excited to kick off the Holiday Home Tour with Home Decorators Collection today along with several of my blogger friends. We will all b...
- How to Update a Very Boring Powder Room
- Playroom/Boys Bedroom
- Guest bedroom at our first home
- First day of school painted chalkboardon Jul 15, 2016 in Uncategorized(This post is sponsored by DecoArt. I am a DecoArt Core blogger this year and work on a project each month using DecoArt products.) Can you believe that back to school time is just around the corner?? The summer always seems to fly by....
- Our new house BEFORE pictureson Jul 13, 2016 in UncategorizedI am so excited to share the before pictures of our NEW house today on the blog! I am slowly transitioning back into blogging, trying to find a new schedule, recovering from and enjoying our new baby, and still trying to tackle a ton of projects that...
- Ten fingers and ten toes and a heart filled with thankfulnesson Jun 28, 2016 in UncategorizedAnnouncing the arrive of little Miss Frugal Homemaker… My husband and I are just thrilled to pieces with our little girl! We waited a long time for this little blessing to join our family and we are just overjoyed. To make things even m...