Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Life is Short, but Snakes are Long
- Why snakes are long (and other recent updates)
- What the Provincial Snakes of Canada Should Be
- Virgin Birth, the Color of Fossil Snakes, and More Recent Updates
- Rattlesnake Roundups Revisitedon May 28, 2016 in CrotalusThis article will soon be available in SpanishA chalkboard at the 2016 Sweetwater Rattlesnake Roundup,showing that a record number of pounds of snake hadalready been bought and sold by the second day, and thatcommerce was suspended on the third and f...
- Even snakes have their charismatic megafauna
- State Snakes, Linnaean Names, and Other Recent Updateson Mar 29, 2016As I wrote in December, the demands of completing my dissertation (and my new position as a science reporter with Utah Public Radio) haven't left me enough time to write the more in-depth long-form content that I (and readers, it seems) like so much.
- Dragonsnakes and Filesnakes Revisited
- Book Review: Bushmaster by Dan Eatherley
- Life is Short but Snakes are Long 2015 Milestoneson Dec 29, 2015 in MicruroidesDear reader,Instead of debuting my planned new content for this month, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your readership, to review the several milestones reached by Life is Short but Snakes are Long in 2015, and to outline where it's headed...