Join me as I cook and bring the Filipino Cuisine near to you, the nearest possible I can. Let us dine before our eyes together while I tell a story or two about food and about life. I am your Filipino cook and storyteller.
Listed in: Food & Drink
Latest Blog Posts for Pinoy Kusinero
- Crispy Wonton Canapés
- Pritong Pusit/ Calamares Fritos (Fried Squid Rings) with Garlic-Mayonnaise Dip
- Patatas Bravas with Spicy Tomato Sauce, Spanish Tapas
- Pork Giniling Menudo (Minced Pork and Tomato Sauce Stew)
- Fruit and Herb Infused Water
- Chicken Halang Halang (Visayan Spicy Chicken Stewed in Coconut Milk)on Jun 29, 2015I am so happy to share with you my 100th blog post! Ever since I started blogging sometime in the latter part of 2013 and before I was able to gather enough courage to launch my first ever blog in January 2014, never in my wildest imagination that I...
- Nori Omelette Pancake
- Chicken Asado/ Asadong Manok (Tomato and Lime Soured Chicken Stew)
- Lemon Square Inipit Cakes – Triple Dessert Treats
- Niyog/ Sapal Burger (Meatless Coconut Burger) with Spicy Teriyaki Sauce