We are a small informal team that is dedicated to developing open source software and hardware projects. We have many projects in progress at the moment and we decided to start publishing them
Listed in: Computers
Latest Blog Posts for openhardware.ro
- Mini Dual Power Supplyon Aug 26, 2016 in ProjectsEven if the analog domain is not in my main area of activity, in many cases we are dealing with small signals which can not be used directly by an usual ADC (that we can find in almost any microcontroller these days). For instance: measuring the volt...
- LCD + 74HC595 Module
- AVR 4 Relay Board
- Simple Relay Module(s)
- Starting PhoenixProject IDE
- Updating Siteon May 13, 2015 in UncategorizedThe post Updating Site appeared first on OpenHardware.Ro.
- RS232TTL Board
- ATmega 40 pin minimal board
- Using ATmega16 with Arduino IDE
- Rotary encoders experiments – part 2