Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Been Bitten Food Blog
- Hell would break loose if changing the Constitution was as easy as commenting on a PDF.on Mar 16, 2016 in UncategorizedWhen Obama, Hillary Clinton, or other politicians want to modify the Constitution do they do it via a marked up PDF document? I’m sure they wish changing policy was as easy as commenting […] The post Hell would break loose if chang...
- How is Shawshank Redemption no. 1 on the IMDB Top 250 movies list?on Mar 16, 2016 in Uncategorized American Beauty Black Swan coke dominoes pizza Drive fight club Google Google algorithm IMDB IMDB top 250 movies Let me in Memento movie club movie list No Country for Old Men panda Penguin Pursuit of Happyness Shawshank Redemption The Social Network The Truman Show top 250 movies top moviesIf you’re a movie freak like me, you’ve probably visited the IMDB Top 250 movies multiple times. I don’t know if you had the same shock as me though. How are some movies […] The post How is Shawshank Redemption no. 1 on...
- I need to apologize to Rob Lowe.on Mar 14, 2016 in UncategorizedI need to apologize to Rob Lowe. I have been a hater until recently. For nearly all my life, I have considered Lowe a wannabe or washed up actor. He may have a […] The post I need to apologize to Rob Lowe. appeared first on Been Bitten.
- The stench of sales teams. 6 smells you’ll find.on Mar 9, 2016 in UncategorizedWe’re not talking about stench of poor sales performances, or the personality stereotype of a sales teams among co-workers. We’re talking about actual stench of high-energy sales teams. So, what are the different […] The post The ste...
- God created a Big Bang that sent Creationism in motion through the process of Evolution. Everyone is right. Done.
- Want to be a food critic? Here are questions to help assess restaurants.
- Quiz: Woman describes each Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movie in one line.
- Have discount pricing practices gone too far for Kohl’s, Macy’s and JCPenney?
- Were the 2016 Oscars the most racist Oscars in modern times?
- Is Jennifer Lawrence the next Meryl Streep?