Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Sand Castles -- Clean Everyday Humor
- National Parks Birthday – 100 This Month! (Blue Ridge Parkway – US National Parkway)on Aug 3, 2016 in writingHere is Stu Patterfoot along the Blue Ridge Parkway, a National Parkway maintained by the US Parks Service. The road passes through several states. These were taken in North Carolina. When I was a child, my father drove us home for a bit on this road...
- National Parks Birthday – 100 This Month! (Rocky Mountains National Park)
- Humor Writing, and a Challenge
- Summer Solstice – Merging of Opposite Characters
- Competent Businesswoman v.s.Fool
- National Parks Birthday This Summer – Smoky Mountains Nat’l Park
- National Parks Birthday This Summer – Badlands, SD
- National Parks Birthday This Summer – Sleeping Bear Duneson Apr 27, 2016 in writing100 years ago this August, Teddy Roosevelt starting designating places as National Parks. Here is Stu the Rabbit at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore in northern Michigan. The land is mostly sandy, covered in woods. Some of the dunes going do...
- Encouring Writers of All Ageson Apr 16, 2016 in writingToday I attended the KDL Grand Rapids Writers Conference, 90 minute’s drive north. I’ve attended this conference twice before, once as a speaker. Not quite sure why I was going since it’s usually for unpublished or one-book-publish...
- Never. Stop. Learning.on Apr 12, 2016 in writingI’m paying someone in NY to critique/edit one of my stories. Nancy is worth every single penny! She edited one of my other stories a couple years ago. She knows lots about horses and Medieval attire and vocabulary than I do. I appreciate that.