Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Microbiology
- DNA Sequencingon Jan 10, 2010 in DNA SequencingDNA Sequencing is the process that determines the exact order of the three billion chemical building blocks known as bases and abbreviated as A, T, C and G. These three billion building blocks are responsible to make up the DNA of the twenty-four dif...
- What is DNA? Importance of DNA
- DNA Microarrayson Jan 10, 2010 in DNA MicroarrayA DNA microarray is a small stamp sized piece either of plastic or of glass on which the single strands of DNA fragments are attached in a microscopic array. It represents the genes of an organism. The word “array” usually refers to placing somet...
- mRNA Labeling
- About RNA and Structure of RNAon Dec 7, 2009 in RNARNA is one of the nucleic acid. RNA stands for Ribose nucleic acid. RNA consists of long chains of nucleotide units. The nucleotides consist of the nitrogenous base, phosphate and ribose sugar. DNA and RNA are almost the same only there are some stru...
- Replication in DNA & Steps involved in the replication of DNA
- Multifactorial Disorderson Oct 7, 2009 in Multifactorial DisorderIt is studied by researchers that a genetic component is responsible for most of the diseases and conditions in human beings. Some disorders like the cystic fibrosis or the sickle cell anemia are a result of mutations in a single gene. However, the c...
- Gene Mutation
- Escherichia colion Oct 7, 2009 in microbiologyEscherichia coli is abbreviated, as E. coli is a diverse and a large group of bacteria. It is generally found in the lower intestine of the warm-blooded animals. The E. coli strains are harmless normally, but there are some strains like the serotype...
- Antisense DNA