A self employed, stay at home dad gives you the straight dope about parenting, kids, love and life. Parenting tips, tricks and advice from a human secularist perspective.
Listed in: Family
Latest Blog Posts for The Straight Dope Dad
- The Wake Up Call – Learning to Control My Temper So My Daughter Doesn’t Throw Me to The Wolves
- Killing One Surfboard With Two Stones
- Wild Child – Horseplay and Roughhousing Should be Encouraged as Much as Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic
- Girls Mature Faster…Not!
- Girls Gone Wild No More – Establishing Boundaries With Hot Chicks and Holding Them Accountable
- Dojo With Mojo – The Day Our Pet Dojo Took A Walk On The Wild Side
- Uno for Dose – Playing Cards With My Daughteron Jul 23, 2011 in Conversations With My Daughter Educating My Daughter - How We Get Our Learning OnSo my daughter and I have been playing Uno in the evenings. It’s a fun, easy game to wind down the day with, and with two people it goes rather brisk. Skip cards now skips the next hand directly back to yourself. Reverse does the same thing. To...
- These Boots Were Made For Walking – A Child’s First 97 Stepson Jul 23, 2011 in Out and About with My DaughterSummary: A Toddlers Transcendent Stair Climbing Experience leads to Bedtime Nirvana My daughter’s always been a powerhouse of gross motor skills. The very first time she picked up a spoon she held it like an adult. Same with a pencil. No gorill...
- Are You Hot Mama? Love and Life According to Foreigner’s Hot Blooded
- Are You Hot Mamma? Love and Life According to Foreigner’s Hot Blooded