Blog which surveys the current queer cultural scene by featuring reviews of queer books, films, theater and literary events. Also interviews with prominent authors like Edmund White and Gill McKnight.
Listed in: Literature
Latest Blog Posts for Chroma Queer Books Blog
- Review: After My Own Heart by Sophia Blackwellon Jan 23, 2012 in ReviewAFTER MY OWN HEARTby Sophia BlackwellPublished by Lime House BooksReviewed by Eric Karl AndersonEvie Day is a woman in her late twenties who feels like she should be settling down. She has a steady job in public relations and lives with her girlfrien...
- Review: Hymn by John Barton
- Review: Ganymede Unfinished
- Announcing GFEST 2010: London's gay arts festival
- Review: Stranger in Town by Cedar Sigo
- Review: The King of Carnaby Street: the Life of John Stephen
- Review: Frostbitten by Mark Walton
- The Green Carnation Prize Longlist 2010 Announced
- Women on the Move: Three New Films Reviewed by Sophie Mayer
- Theatre Review: Elegies for Angels, Punks and Raging Queens at the Shaw Theatre