Vancouver and BC real estate blog listing condos, houses and award-winning developments for sale on BestHomesBC.com and condo assignments available throughout Canada on AssignmentsCanada.ca.
Listed in: Real Estate
Latest Blog Posts for BC Real Estate - Condos, houses and new developments for sale
- Vancouver home sales dropped 26% in wake of foreign-buyers tax
- Canadian real estate prices forecast to see largest annual increase this century
- Nine out of 10 Vancouver houses are now worth more than $1 million
- Greater Vancouver home sales and prices set to soar in 2016
- See how Vancouver’s real estate prices have outperformed global citieson May 19, 2016 in BC real estate news Canada real estate news Canadian Interest Rates Chinese investors Metro Vancouver real estate Vancouver real estate World real estate news BC property for sale BC real estate Canada interest rates Canada real estate Downtown Vancouver property World real estateReal estate prices in key global cities are rising at a slow, moderate pace, particularly in Europe. According to new research published by international real estate consultant Knight Frank, 35 of the world’s most important cities saw an average pr...
- Vancouver area benchmark house price up 30% in 1 yearon May 3, 2016 in BC real estate news Canada mortgage news Canada real estate news Canadian Interest Rates Chinese investors Metro Vancouver real estate Vancouver real estate BC real estate Canada interest rates Canada mortage news Canada real estate Downtown Vancouver property North Vancouver real estate Surrey real estate West Vancouver real estateThe insanity, it seems, is not over. Despite ongoing warnings from the CMHC that the Vancouver housing prices are overvalued and have outpaced the economic fundamentals in the city, they keep climbing. In the past year, the benchmark price for a deta...
- B.C. real estate sales break another record as demand soars
- How can you win a real estate bidding war in Metro Vancouver?
- Average Metro Vancouver home price climbs 20% in January
- If you’re flipping houses, expect to face tax on 100% of your profits