Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for The Dapper Dollar
- Credit Score Statisticson Jun 16, 2010 in Credit ScoresOn average, today’s consumer has a total of 13 credit obligations on record at a credit bureau. Of these 13 obligations, 9 are likely to be credit cards and 4 are likely to be installment loans. 77% of all consumers have never had a loan or accoun...
- What Isn't Part of Your Credit Scoreon Jun 15, 2010 in Credit ScoresRace, national origin, sex, marital status, and age are all things that have zero impact on your credit score. Additionally, your salary, length of employment, occupation and employment history have no bearings on your credit score, although these t...
- What Determines Your Credit Score?on Jun 14, 2010 in Credit ScoresThe formula used to determine your credit score is a highly guarded secret. I certainly do not know the formula, but I do know what items it looks at and what things are considered more important. The following will give you an idea of the items yo...
- What is a Credit Score or FICO Score?on Jun 13, 2010 in Credit ScoresYou have probably heard of a FICO or credit score before. The name FICO came from the company, Fair, Issac and Company that developed a mathematical formula to determine an individual's credit risk. Basically, a math formula based on items in your cr...
- How Do I Check My Credit Report?
- Why Should I Check My Credit Report? 2- To Get Errors Corrected
- Why Should I Check My Credit Report? 1 - To Stop Identity Theft
- Why Should I Check My Credit Report? 3- To Make Improvements
- What Is a Credit Report?
- An Introductionon Jun 9, 2010 in IntroductionThis blog is intended to help you with your personal finances. I will be covering a variety of topics ranging from how your credit score is determined to how to save money on groceries. Feel free to e-mail me any questions, suggestions or tips at dap...