The New Carbon Cycle provides news and analysis of the rapidly evolving law and policy surrounding climate change, carbon trading and markets, and renewable energy.
Listed in: Law
Latest Blog Posts for The New Carbon Cycle
- Forbes Article Concludes 93% of Public Companies Facing Climate Risk, Only 12% Disclosing Risk
- McKinsey Article Concludes Good News for Emissions: US and EU Emissions Down, Economies UPon Jul 12, 2016 in Carbon Capture and Sequestration Carbon Trading Clean Energy Clean Tech Climate Change Energy Efficiency Energy Security Environmental Finance Global Warming Green Investment Greenhouse Gas Emissions International International Laws and Treaties Oil and Gas Renewable Energy Solar Utilities Voluntary Carbon Trading Wind Energy World BankMcKinsey and Company director Scott Nyquist authored on article entitled Great News on Emissions. Really. He concludes that the US and EU have cut emissions while growing their economies. His article... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my we...
- Tax Credits Expire for Waste to Energy and Several Other Project Types Unless Construction Begins
- on Nov 26, 2015Happy Thanksgiving! Paris around the corner. [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]...
- How Disruptive Technology Can Provide Money-Making Emissions Reductions
- on May 22, 2015China may be imposing greater carbon redutions than previously announced. http://carbon-pulse.com/chinas-new-carbon-target-for-industry-paves-way-for-earlier-ghg-peak-analysts/ [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, othe...
- Client Receives Greenhouse Gas Permit for $1.2 Billion Natural Gas Power Plant in West Texas
- What Do “Primordial Soup” and Climate Change Solutions Have in Common?
- Video--Environmental Entrepreneurs: Local Companies Leading the Way to a Low-Carbon Economy
- Arrogant or Accurate?: ExxonMobil’s Reports on Climate Change and Oil and Gas Reserves