Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Philippine Case Digests Databank Badge
- REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA vs. JAMES VINZON [G.R. No. 154705. June 26, 2003]on Oct 31, 2013FACTS: Petitioner Vinzon entered into a Maintenance Agreement with respondent. The maintenance agreement includes the following specific equipments: air conditioning units, generator sets, electrical facilities, water heaters and water motor pumps. T...
- GAUDENCIO RAYO vs. COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE OF BULACAN G.R. No. L-55273-83 December 19, 1981on Oct 31, 2013FACTS: At the height of the infamous typhoon "Kading", the respondent opened simultaneously all the three floodgates of the Angat Dam which resulted in a sudden, precipitate and simultaneous opening of said floodgates several towns in Bulacan were in...
- PHILCONSA v. PEDRO M. GIMENEZ G.R. No. L-23326 December 18, 1965on Oct 31, 2013Facts: Philippine Constitution Association, Inc (PHILCONSA) assails the validity of RA 3836 insofar as the same allows retirement gratuity and commutation of va...
- PHILCONSA vs. HON. SALVADOR ENRIQUEZ, G.R. No. 113105 August 19, 1994on Oct 31, 2013Facts: House Bill No. 10900, the General Appropriation Bill of 1994 (GAB of 1994), was passed and approved by both houses of Congress on December 17, 1993. As p...
- VICTORIA AMIGABLE vs. NICOLAS CUENCA G.R. No. L-26400 February 29, 1972on Oct 29, 2013FACTS: Victoria Amigable is the is the registered owner of a lot which, without prior expropriation proceedings or negotiated sale, was used by the government. Amigable's counsel wrote the President of the Philippines requesting payment of the p...
- RODOLFO FARINAS VS EXECUTIVE SECRETARY [G.R. No. 147387. December 10, 2003]on Apr 10, 2012FARINAS VSEXECUTIVE SECRETARY [G.R. No. 147387. December 10, 2003]NATURE OFTHE CASE:Petitionsunder Rule 65 of the Rules of Court, as amended, seeking to declare asunconstitutional Section 14 of Republic Act No. 9006 (The Fair Election Act),insofar as...
- PESIGAN vs. ANGELES, G.R. No. L-64279, April 30, 1984
- SPOUSES MAKADAYA SADIK and USODAN SADIK vs. JUDGE ABDALLAH CASAR, G.R. No. MTJ-95-1053, January 2, 1997on Jan 11, 2012SADIK vs. CASARG.R. No. MTJ-95-1053, January 2, 1997FACTS: On February 14, 1985, one Lekiya Paito filed an application for life insurance with the Great Pacific Life Assurance Corporation (Grepalife) in Cotabato City. The application was approved and...
- Tan, Tiong, Tick vs. American Hypothecary Co., G.R. No. L-43682 March 31, 1938
- Serafin Tijam, et al. vs. Magdaleno Sibonghanoy, et al. G.R. No. L-21603. April 15, 1968on Dec 21, 2010 in Civil ProcedureTIJAM vs. SIBONGHANOY (23 SCRA 29)FACTS: Tijam filed for recovery of P1,908 + legal interest from Sibongahanoy. Defendants filed a counter bond with ManilaSurety and Fidelity Co (Surety). Judgement was in favour of the plaintiffs, a writ of execution...