A regular wife and mother chronicles her struggles and achievements on a weight loss journey to become healthy by losing 101 pounds with the guidance of a professional body builder/personal trainer. Monthly pics will show progress.
Listed in: Health
Latest Blog Posts for Joania's Weight Loss Journey
- Helloon Apr 16, 2010Hello bloggies,Wow, it has been so long that this "almost" feels a bit strange. The last 3-4 months of my life have been incredible to say the least. Unfortunately, I'm still in the thick of dealing with certain things and just not yet re...
- Just Need a Little Timeon Feb 12, 2010Hey Bloggers,Sorry it's been so long. On a personal level, I have a lot going on right now and I just need to take a break. I am still eating well and working out (not as intensely - no kickboxing or Jui jitsu, just walking, light weights, treadmill...
- What a week!on Jan 20, 2010I'm back. I have had a really tough week. The devastation in Haiti has really just rocked my world, especially seeing so many of my friend suffer and agonize over not know whether their loved ones are alive. This has just given me new perspective...
- Marvelous Monday!!
- 2K10 Weigh-ins ~ Week 2
- Exercise & Nutrition: The Week in Review
- The Climb....
- April, 2010: Climb the CN Tower!!
- I Just Want to Do Better!!