Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for A Little of Everything
- Apple Strudel Bunson Nov 18, 2014 in BreadMy lovely Apple Strudel Bun. I know... I.. know... it's appalling to note that my last post was in April but that doesn't mean I haven't been baking or whipping up some nice dishes for my lunch or dinner. Some new recipes were tried out but...
- Kimchi Stirfry chicken with cabbage
- FUJIFILM X-E2: My Review
- Rice Wine Chicken & Sambal ikan bilis
- Fluffly Hokkaido Cupcakeson Oct 28, 2013 in CakesFolks, I 'm sorry for delaying this post for more than 2 weeks as I was busy with work and attending the company's team building in Redang. SL found the recipe, tested it at home, brought the cupcakes to office for us to try and I went totally...
- Red Bean Bunson Sep 6, 2013 in BreadIt was a nice breezy cooling Friday morning but my mood was anything but that. I worked through all morning, diligently clearing my emails and paperwork , my fingers working furiously on the keyboard. By almost lunch time,...
- White Chocolate Gateauon Aug 1, 2013 in CakesIt's another recipe which I learnt from Tomoko. The cake texture is soft and moist. Everyone who had had a taste of this cake thought it was a cheesecake. It looked like cheesecake and it tasted like one BUT it ain't one. This recipe is prett...
- Focaccia breadon Jul 21, 2013 in BreadKuali from The Star has collaborated with MIB (Malaysian Institute of Baking) for the past 2 years in which various baking classes has been held. Due to overwhelming responses, participants can only register for the baking class on a...
- Sausage galore !!on Jul 13, 2013 in MeatIt's a cool lazy Saturday evening and I'd like to have a simple dinner at home. Afterall, I have zero idea what to eat out. Sausages and salad should be a rather quick fix for dinner. I took out my Happycall pan lookalike which I boug...
- Tofu, Jam & Tahini Salad Dressingon Jun 30, 2013 in Salad n SandwichesWe went back to GK Organic Farm today for another tour and another delectable organic lunch. It was so yummy that I had a 2nd big helping of the salad and sweet potatoes. The chef there shared his own creation of salad dressing during m...