New Philippine Revolution is one of the most controversial political blogs in the Philipines. If you want to know the inside track on the latest happenings in the Philippines, go, read the NPR.
Listed in: Politics
Latest Blog Posts for New Philippine Revolution
- O Bloody Night in Lovely Philippines (sang ala O Holy Night)
- Duterte surveys tell nothing of the real situation on the ground: a social volcano brimson Dec 20, 2016Those who think that they already won and their battle is already half-complete---think again. The Filipino has a voice. The Filipino loves his freedom. The Filipino will fight for the preservation of these liberties which he got back thirty years ag...
- Rodrigo Roa Duterte: Under a Socialist Lens
- The Philippines Under Duterteon Dec 11, 2016 in philippine reality under duterteI just came from talking with several Filipinos now based in Hongkong. Likewise, I was able to talk also with different nationalities and boy, are we seriously in trouble!The trouble right now is our image. People from outside the Philippines have th...
- Ferdinand Marcos and Efren Penaflorida: Similarities and Contrasts as Heroes
- Why ousting Robredo is not a legitimate opposition leaderon Dec 10, 2016The Liberal party and their cohorts are now actively discussing among themselves what to do with President Rodrigo Duterte. The public is being primed to accept that all of these things are being done in the name of human rights and of countering the...
- Lets get MAD (Marcos-Arroyo-Duterte)!on Dec 5, 2016As they say, " like minds gravitate toward each other" and this is obvious with the political grouping of the Marcoses, the Arroyos and Duterte, which I now call MAD.Look at history---it was Marcos who pushed the envelope by declaring a conjugal dict...
- Robredo resignation---an open declaration of war against Duterte?
- Duterte's impetuous action against Obama shows misplaced, distorted & retarded nationalismon Sep 5, 2016“ He lambasted Obama for something which did not happen when he did not even say a word against China for sending their ships once more in the disputed Spratlys islands?”I see nothing wrong with a Chief Executive of a sovereign nation commenting...
- Duterte fell into a trap when he declared state of lawlessness