Small Daily Decisions Over a Lifetime Add Up. Engage in Life ~ Step Over Invisible Barriers~ Find Your Voice~ Follow Your Dreams.
Listed in: Philosophy
Unique Visitors Today:
Page Views Today:
Unique Visitors this Week:
Page Views this Week:
Unique Visitors this Month:
Page Views this Month:
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Page Views:
Total Hits Out:
Latest Blog Posts for Lightarted Living
- Mindfulness: Deep Listening Healson Dec 18, 2016'Take a walk at night. Walk so silently that the bottoms of your feet become ears.'Pauline Oliveros, Deep Listening ComposerDeep Listening: What is it?Pauline Oliveros, the composer who championed ‘Deep Listening,’ died this year at 84. Alth...
- The Face You Show to Others: Are You a Judger or Perceiver?on Dec 16, 2016The Face We Show to OthersHow Do I Look to You?Years ago as I was chatting with a small group of friends about who we were and how we were perceived by one another when the conversation turned in my direction. 'You don't show your feelings,' one...
- Upbeat People: Six Secrets to Regaining Optimism and Hope in the Face of Difficultieson Dec 14, 2016THE HEART TO CONQUER DIFFICULTIES'Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them; let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it.' Rabindranath TagoreLost Your Resiliency Lately?
- 3 Heart-felt Keys to Finding Your Place in the Worldon Dec 11, 2016'Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower.'Shigenori Kameoka'What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains immortal.' Albert Pine'The amount of happiness that you have de...
- Get More Out of Life: Discover Who You Areon Dec 9, 2016You have gold inside... how do you bring it out so you sparkle and shine?Who Am I? How Do I Succeed in Relationships and Life?Want to get MORE out of life? Then get busy figuring who you are--what you value; how you pay attention; what grabs you...
- Wisdom: Sometimes I'm Wise and Sometimes I'm Otherwiseon Dec 8, 2016'Ducunt fata volentem, nolentem trahunt' 'The Fates guide those who go willingly. All others they drag.'From the Profound to the PracticalEver since 'Sammy the Psychic', a radio personality, showed up in my very grounded and concrete-thinking&nb...
- Kahlil Gibran: Sing and Dance Together and be Joyous!on Dec 6, 2016'Sing and dance together and be joyous!' 'But let each one of you be alone,Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.''Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping.For only the hand o...
- Kahlil Gibran~On Loveon Dec 5, 2016Let There be Spaces in Your Togetherness'Let there be spaces in your togetherness, and let the winds of the heavens dance between you.'Kahlil GibranMake not a Bond of Love'Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a mov...
- Kahlil Gibran~Wake at Dawn with a Winged Hearton Dec 4, 2016'And in the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.'Kahlil Gibran 'Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for...
- The Dance of Life: Finding the Courage to Live and Love Fullyon Dec 2, 2016Where do You Find Your Courage to Live and Love Fully?'The moment in between what you once were...and who you are becoming...is where the dance of life really takes place.'Barbara De AngelisLive the Moment in BetweenDance JoyfullyLet Anger Go'The mor...