An information blog exploring the history of Gold and its relevance to the development of the monetary system. Explores the role of Gold coins as safe haven investments that protect against inflation and crisis.
Listed in: Finance
Latest Blog Posts for GoldCoin
- Silver Bullion Coins on Allocation at Major National Mints
- Why does Austria wish to repatriate its gold ?
- Buy silver before it’s too late !on Oct 29, 2015 in Buy Gold Currency Debt European Union Gold Gold Price Gold Trends Analysis Gold coins Investment Mining Money Numismatics Printing money Quantitative easing Sell Gold Spot Price USA crisis gold standard savings Banks Demand Economy gold coin LinGold Savings Plan SILVER INVESTMENT SILVER MINEWe would like to share with you an article written by Jeffry Lewis The ongoing plight of the long term value investor continues – seemingly without end. However, decades of exuberance and greed have colluded. The financial establishment has cr...
- The lack of silveron Oct 23, 2015 in UncategorizedWe have been talking a lot about the shortage of silver. Here is some more coming from srsroccoreport.com. Extract : This chart says it all. According to the data found on Sharelynx.com, the top eight traders (COT Report) held a concentrated shor...
- SILVER SHORTAGE
- Gold price goes for $1,300
- China 2014 gold demand heading for 2,100 tonnes
- Gold Decreases to $1,223.95 an Ounce Awaiting Fed News
- Dollar up, gold down; why?
- Physically Backed Diamond Investment Site Picking Up Steam In Europe, Eyeing U.S. Market